Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

stephenjoseph Archived Profile

stephenjoseph
0 0 0

Description

who we are. the image of the invisible God who has hold of his son. im stephen. not your typical twenty two year old. i wear girl jeans. i wish my hair was long. if my father permitted i would have multiple tattoos and maybe a piercing and not in my ears. lately i have been listening to hip-hop. i have a crush on zooey deschenal. my friend said it actually makes sense. i write poetry. and sometimes it has language. but i assure you its wrapped with grace. i am a christian. i have a hope for my calling and my life is his. i read the bible. comic books. and watch the OC. i probably wont buy a different brand of shoes after i started wearing vans. i have a toyota tercel called the invincible. batman is my favorite superhero. seth cohen is a close second. you can ask why. i pray for my wife almost every night. i want to be a man of God someday. i will have one of my dreams fufilled in a few short months. be patient. you will find out. i have the best friends i could ever ask for. and one who i will be the best man for in his wedding. i chose to be reckless in life. even though sometimes apathy gets in the way. i want to be a man with a mission. serving my master. and someday know who my mate will be. until then. good day.

Brief Description

No brief description in profile.

Website

No website in profile.

vista, california

Interests

No interests in profile.

Skills

No skills in profile.