cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

spring and time to celebrate a new year and 206 days smoke free

karen-lane
0 7 13

the spring equinox has come and another new year is celebrated in iran, so happy new year

we had 19 people for dinner on tuesday night, i cooked a thick vegetable herb soup with beans and noodles and kashk ( a dry yogourt) fried onion and mint, it was so good, i also made chicken kabob and we had a down pour so we had to cook them under the eaves of the house to keep the fire dry, lol, but it all came off alright, and i have been exhausted since then, lol.

only 2 of my guests smoked, but i didn't really notice or care much, they had to stand out in the rain to do it, lol.

those days are over for me, being soaked and cold

it was the night of fire jumping in iran, it is a very old custum dating back hundreds of yrs to the zorestrian times, they jump over fire and take the good healthy color of the fire and and give it the pale yellow color of being ill to the fire,

funny how in the states we sorta frown on starting fires and playing with them, lol

that is strange because so many americans are still lighting up and putting it in their mouth, who's idea was that, anyway hope everyone is doing well and staying quit,  206 days for me today

7 Comments