cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

run out of lawns to mow! :)

katherine_att
0 3 6

is it just me?? or do people (still) find it hard to talk to "their friends"? about smokering??

i some times finds, it reminds me, of 'the habit' and just makes it that *little bit* harder after having talked to them. i have to do something *immediately* (physically active usually) to remind myself i am on the "quit" - journey. i think particularly non-smoker 😉 friends - who have never touched one etcetc. dont no how hard it is!! i was only ever what most people (upon reading) would term a 'light-smoker' one 30gram pack every 3-4days for half of last year - then i go thru about one 30gram pack per every 5-7 days beginning of this year and end of last year - for the 3-months i took it back up again (pftooey!;) l0L .......... so 3-months (92 days) 16th of Jan:: i quit 😉 so technically *exactly* 3-months today:: and uno? so this is 30.00$ per week x 12 weeks = 360.00 or nearly 400.00-450.00 (depending on useage etcetc) $$ that i have saved - i am totally Noticing this!! i always said it doesn't make a difference left right or centre. it's only 30.00 bux - but it adds up@that price! Does it !! What .............. i am still on the Nic.gum 🙂 Any suggestions - ??? Does anyone else get this re-calibration calamity u could call it almost after having talked to some non-smoker friends?? i have found :: oranges are good :: just putting ur self thru the process of peeling one etc :: and i am finding "small projects" to engineer 😉

3 Comments