cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

really surprised

cookie804
0 12 50

I was just sitting here and thinking. I am on day 95 without a puff, a drag, nothing to smoke. The time has just flown by and it seems like yesterday that i joined this site.  To all of the newbees, I had to change my quit day two weeks later but stayed on the site and read to educate myself and meet everyone. The more you learn, the easier the quit will be for you and the greater the chance of being successful. 

There is one primary reason I feel that this ex site is so successful. As the saying goes, don't tell me you know how I feel unless you have been there yourself. Well we can empathise with each other because we are all going through the same thing. One is either trying to quit , just starting, or on their successful journey of being smokefree. Another reason for success is the loving nature and the willingness of the members to help others out. Myself, I have no one to encourage me but my ex family as I was a closet smoker and no one knew I smoked. I feel closer to my ex family than my own family by blood. I love each and every one of you and will be here for anyone who needs help.

I hope everyone has a great afternoon.

Love you guys

Carolyn and Cookie

12 Comments
LouiseR

Carolyn you are such a gem.  I see your encouraging words posted on many peoples blogs.  Congrats on 95 days.  I love this ex family too and wouldn't be where I am today without all the wonderful people!

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Love right,back atcha lady!

kisses to cookie

xoxo

Jackie

332 DOF

sparky26

Whoo whooo , almost in the triple digits , awesome job ms Carolyn !

MarilynH

Congratulations on 95 beautiful smoke free days, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

promise_judy

Congrats on 95 days smoke free--Great Blog!

XOXO

Deena-A-Yenni

Lovely blog and thanks for sharing.  Congrats on 95!!

YoungAtHeart

95?  WOW!

You GO, girl!

Nancy

johio

You are totally into your quit...Physically and Emotionally....and have become an important part of this site.....Good Job!!!!!

JRC

You are awesome!!!

karen230

95 DAYS!!!  Wow, Cookie, you are doing an awesome job of stacking up those days! You go, girl!!!

Magstoyou

Congratulations Carolyn on 95 days-soon to be TDC!!!

Great Blog, Great Blog, keep going forward and don't  look back!!

You got this!!!

Mag449d

liana5

I was a closet smoker toward several of my family members and some of my closest friends. Now I don't need to hide in shame any longer! It's so freeing! Thank God.