cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

"I quit smoking forever using the e-cig" said, No One Ever :-)

butt-kicker
0 4 19

This journey is about re-learning to live our lives WITHOUT cigarettes,,if anyone reads through the blogs here, they will see exactly what I am saying. Nuf said.

4 Comments
butt-kicker

Yes, a lot of people have had success using the patch, but has anyone ever read a blog here stating that they have quit and stayed quit w/ the e-cig?  LOL 

Congrats to you Kevin! You're rockin your quit! 🙂 

craftylady

One of the guys at work tried to quit using the e-cig.  He did quit but went back within a couple of weeks.  He used it to taper off the nicotine while not putting the other toxins in his system.  Kind of like the patch does.  Don't know??

butt-kicker

I actually put this up as a joke,in a lighthearted way. Guess it was ill recieved ,,haha,,Doesn't anyone ever see those funny e-cards that have the similar sayings? 

Anyways, how does one taper off nicotine while sucking it in? Now, that makes me laugh,,lol 🙂

luliper

Ya I like those funny e cards they are hilarious! I saw that someone on here said that ecigs are explosive....wouldn't want to mess with that would you bk? Hope you are having a fun evening and enjoying your quit!