Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

quietkagome Archived Profile

quietkagome
0 0 4

Description

These about me introductions are always a little silly to me because when I express myself through writing, I have a tendency to sound overly reserved and rigid but I am as unique as they come. So, anyway lol my name is Belinda or my preferred nickname B, I am about to be 31 (yikes haha), and I live in Florida. Currently, I am a dept. manager working for Wal-Mart and I am striving to become more with the company and I have goals on becoming an assistant. I am very funny, I LOVE to make people smile, I am a incredible listener, and I am a very honest person because I believe that being honest is to be genuine and plus you don't have to remember anything if you're honest lol. I have an adorable little four year old yorkie named Toby and I am in the process of quitting (my quit date is December 5th). So if you would like to add me as a friend, chat, or just have something interesting to read, swing on by. You're sure to gather some funny and heartwarming information this way.  Also, to those who would like to chat more in depth, I am going to make a new email address just for this site so that I can answer promptly and not get bombarded with clothing, candle, and other sales from my regular email.

Brief Description

No brief description in profile.

Website

No website in profile.

orlando, fl

Interests

reading, writing, playing games, learning languages

Skills

No skills in profile.