cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

prayers needed please

mary242
0 21 7

I dont usually air my dirty laundry or complain much...but if I dont get this off my chest I think Ill explode!!!My husband had a stroke last may, we have more medical bills than I can shake a stick at,I pay over 400$ a month in health insurance and still we cant keep our heads above water. we just got a summons for one of the bills, we have to pay 950 all at once. I was going to go talk to the judge about it and square it away but my husband thought he should take care of it and he doesnt think right much of the time due to the stroke. so he told them he would pay the 950$ and that zeros out my emergency card I save in case he gets sick again, so I can go with him to the hospital if the time comes. now thats gone. then our bank just changed hands and we cant get to our $ due to glitches in the system. My son and daughter in law just hurt my daughters feelings then lied their way out of it, which was another punch in the gut for me. I saw my grandson in the school hallway today and said hi and he looked at me and just kept walking, another punch in the gut for me.I know iIm not the first woman ever to go through menopause, but Im telling you the truth....it sucks!!!! my hormones are going nuts and dragging me down with them,but Ill be damned if Im gonna smoke over any of this! For those of you who pray....please saysome for me now...I desperately need them...or something...thanks for listening...love to all

21 Comments