Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

over another hurdle....

klink518
0 4 7

HI Everyone!
Well today is day 75. and i will admit the last 15 days have been a real bitch!! I dont want to smoke, but there are times when i really really want to! Its like i miss it now. What the hell? i thought i was over the bad times. But i hear from other ppl who have quit that could take up to a yr to get over, so i just plug along. I havent smoked and im not going too! I have also broken out in a rash tyhat has drove me to the brink of craziness. I'm not kidding.I went to the DR. and he gave me a cream for the rash and a tranquilizer. He said i gave up my biggest stress reliver and that i needed to just chill out. Which i did with the pills. It helped a bunch! BUT, Im not using them as a crutch either. My mom is on the same thing and let me tell you, she needs it. So i guess i do too! LOL I feel better, and going to the gym does help too. The last 15 days have just about killed me. But i pushed thru it and didnt smoke. I sure as hell am not going to start again now!!! Best of luck to everyone out there dealing with the daily struggle. I feel your pain, but it gets better...Honest!

4 Comments