cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

ori sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ori
0 18 112

Hi friend I am so sad to report today I had a cig. I feel like $%^&*( was one of those days) I hope tomorrow will be better and I can keep quit once and for all really I called myself all kinds of names Iam week and stupid but i will try againg tommorrow....................................................

SORRY GUYS I HAVE DESAPOINTED U ALL.

18 Comments
onvacation

You don't suck, you are an addict like the rest of us.  Dust your self off, hold your head high and try again!

onelasttime

Thats right if we are all honest we have all failed at least once in our smoking career...Get p tomorrow and start again just don't make this a habit or you will be a long time quitting...

lois2

Don't be hard on your self forgive and move on,  i don't know how many times i quit over,

cookiegirl

You are  not stupid some people would have kept on after the one. But you didn't and tommorrow is a new day to be smoke free so hang in there and you can do it...

mike219

Yep dust yourself off, there are many here to help. We can do this.

JonesCarpeDiem

I hope it tasted the the earth of a worm

LOL

rickc2

You don't suck...you just slipped! Stay positive. Being negative doesn't do ya any good. And the only person you disappointed is you. No one else is looking down their nose at ya so stay strong and positive.

pir8fan

I am sorry it was "one of those day", but you can not count on the days getting better! You must count on your comittment getting stronger! You can do this!!! We will help!!

natalie16

Dont't beat yourself up. You are not stupid, try again. Good Luck

flossiemaeal

you can do this!!!

stephanie4u10

Hey there Ori (((HUGS))) I doubt that there are many people here who are on their first attempt to quit.  I know I have made many attempts in the past that failed. Reclaiming your life from this addiction is a very hard thing to do. Don't beat yourself up anymore. It sounds like you have punished yourself quite enough. Congratulations on your decision to try again tomorrow. You can and you will do this just don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it before things get to a critical point, it's why we are here. 

cyn9

Hey. Sh t happens...Try ... Don't try- 'Do' it again tomorrow.  You can!

maggie_8-1-2010

Hiya!  Think about changing the try in your sentence to do!  trying leaves room for failure.  ((hugs))

brenda61

http://familyrights.us/how_to/never-give-up-frog.jpg

Get back up and start again.

ori

Thank you all,this gives me strength I been crying all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but my son told me " MOM YOU SMOKE FOR 45 YEARS QUITING WILL NOT BE OVER NIGHT DON'T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF, AND LEARN TO WALK AWAY NEXT TIME

WE LOVE YOU AND BE WITH U ALLTHE WAY NO MATTER HOW HARD IT WILL BE"

kNOW WHAT? it did me alot of good--- tomorrow will be a new day and 'I CAN DO THIS'

Thanks againg HUGGGGGSSSSS and blessings to all.

PS: Brenda I really love your pictures you are so artistic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smokefreedom

you can't beat yourself up, I tried so many times to stop. Just don't light up another one. We're all here for you . Hugsssssssssssss Judy

JonesCarpeDiem

good job.

see ori doesn't suck!

marysela

Hi ori,

YOU don't suck by any means , Nicotine is a horrible addition and it's hard  to kick..... you have to make a commitment to YOU , hang in there it does get easier as the days go by.... you have our support and our love , please do not give up on YOU. Stay close to this site and you will find an amazing support group, read about our addiction.

Hang in there my friend we are all here for YOU...

Hugs

Marysela