cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

one day at a time !! its called survivial !!

jojo29
0 15 56

Helloo!! Well, I no I feel like i abandoned you guys , its feels like i been away from here alot longer then the actual time 22 days LMAO ..

well im passing by toda to say hello and newbies pay attention here these people no there stuff this is the place that helped me the most to stay true to myself and my quit & if you wana stay true also then don run from it hide behind it just fac it and go with the flow and always protect your quit and your lungs 🙂 you cant see sick lungs !! Im stage 4 copd with end stages emphysema who had no choice to have a lung transplant in order to live. it wasnt till i was transplanted and able to breathe that I really relized then how sick i reli was .theres a big difference bettween then and now. I recived the gift of life on june 28th 2012.:) 11 wks ago & life is good .

today iam in rejecion I have a lung infection that wont stop growing iam on i/v meds and 28 more pills per day but Im alive and breathing!! & all this for smoking thinkin na,, not me , its always everyone eles not me ,but it was me . so i made it threw the transplant 6 hrs on the table, 12 days in hosp doin good but have a life time to go.. what many people cant comprehend is, i made it thre surgery im all good ,what they dont no or relize maybe dont wana see it as it is i dont no but it is what it is, this is life after transplant ,being very careful everyday of ur life ,you can go from one extream to another just like that, your little cold can be my big pnemonia that will kill me , as for flu season if u get a live virus flu shot threw your nose that will kill me or make me very sick 😞    I wear a mask out in public to prevent me from germs especially inndoors like shoppin centers , I can careless what ppl think but so far no problems . i have to protect my life 🙂

so iam doin what i have to do to stay here much longer lmao i have a facebook page wih my journey on it if u wana friend me and learn it friend me . Im having a fundraiser held by my daughter oct 6, have a lot of info to share about all lung illness and im spreadin awarness on organ donation too copd , tx , and to sign to u to be a donor. rember sickorettes will turn into KILLERETTES IN DUE TIME!! protect urself . live longer and see ur grandchildren grow ur kids ,my youngest is 16 20,26,27 yea im blessed and never take anything for  granted, appreciate all the small stuff bc that small stuff can be the big stuff and u never even seen it .. life is great fight for the air u breathe and learn to dance in the rain ,LMAO I DID the other night in what they called our tornado LMAO RELI .. HANG IN THERE FOR THOSE OF U WHO ARE STARTING OUT .. BE STRONG DONT GIVE IN . FIGHT IT & USE UR HEAD .. LIVE BREATHE OR DIE MAYB SUFFOCATE ALONG THE WAY ,, THAT WAS ME .SUFFOCATING . iM NOT SUGAR COATING IT ,COPD EMPHYSEMA DONT DISCRIMINATE EAITHER . i just met a girl 29 yrs old copd open ur eyes and smell the freash air not the smoke xoxox well have meds to do rem facebook im there alot ,but now that colder weathers comin ill be here to , have to ajust everything &im workin my way back :)) Joanne xox smokefree dont no lmao almost 700 days thats all i no lmao the meds got my brain xoxo

15 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Wow - what a journey you are on!  I know so many folks on here will be so happy to hear from you!

You are such a strong woman ---- my very best to you in your continuing recovery - and I hope many.many  more deep breaths are in your future!

jojo29

thank u youngatheart !! I like that name too lmao  yeaa when i started out  wanted t reach as many people as i can . so far so good .if i reach 3 outa 5 im ok with it lol  id luv to put the tabacco company outa bussiness alng with all the farmers & the goverment too lmao

owlfeather

JoJo it is so good to see you.  Much prayer going up for you girl, kick that nasty a... infection to the curb!   We have a Bridge to Walk, dang it!   Thank you for coming here JoJo.

Reality bites.

Smoking kills.

Love you and miss you....

Much love

Owl 

Linda142
Thank God, I've been so worried about you. Keep fighting jojo, you are so special.
Ex_Nancy

So happy that you came by today... seems like we met yesterday but its been almost 5OO days quit for me.....you helped me see the light, you made me aware of the dangers way ahead of time...Also,you told me that it takes about a year to become a bit more protected after a TX.....LOVE U Joanne!!! ♥

brenda61

jojo29

HEY OWL LMAO THANX MISS THIS PLACE BC OF PEOPLE LIKE U :)) IAM FIGHING YOU NO ME LOL LINDA U NO I BEEN HAVING U ON MY MIND HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK WITH U INLESS I WAS GETTING UR VIBES 🙂 U THINKIN OF ME MISS U ALOT ,AND NANCY SO GLAD UR A NON SMOKER WITH SO MUCH MORE KNOWLEDGE & LETS NOT FORGET WISDOM 🙂 LUV AND MISS U ,KELLY S. IS COMIN TO NY IN OCT STAYIN  HERE FOR A WEEKEND (BY MY SISTERS ) BC OF REJECTION I HAVE TO WATCH EVERY SINGLE PERSON THING AND PLACE BUT WISH U CAN COME ALSO , i JUST MET ADREE DROM MY F/B TRNSPLANT PAGE AFTER A UYR OF TALKIN TO HER  I SWEAR IT WS LIKE WE NEW EACHOTHER 4 EVER THERE WAS 4 OF US . i SHOULDVE TOOK PICS ( NEXT TIME ) LMAO

jojo29

THANK U BRENDA :)) THIS NEW PICS WAS TAKEN THURSDAY NIGHT MY SISTA BD CAKE I BAKED HER ,LOL 1ST TIME I BAKED IN 2 YRS :)) AMD ME AND CHARLIE, HES MY BUDDY THE LAST 3 MONTHS LMAO HE GOES WHERE I GO LMAO

joy36

Shining May God Bless You Pic

JonesCarpeDiem

i'm here and i like cake. lots of other things too. LOL

good to see you

JonesCarpeDiem

i'm praying for you darlin

jojo_2-24-11

Hey jojo, there you are! You were starting to worry me. I read that you were fighting an infection. I am so very happy to see and hear you. You certainly have the best spirit. I am so glad you are doing donor work. I just got my new drivers ID and it goes without saying I'm a donor. Not too sure what I can donate because I plan on using what I have, I'd love to stick around for many many years to come, but just in case there's anything left, I love to help someone be able to live a little easier if possible. I love your new profile pic. It deplicts the person you are. HAPPY! 🙂  Great picture!

Yaya2.6.10

I've been missing you and worrying.  Thanks for coming here today.  Prayers and hugs continue.

lois13

my prayers are with you, hang in there  hugs,

Strudel

Joanne - Wow - so great to hear from you. I actually came to your page tonight to check on you....and was thrilled to see your blog!! Ia m so sorry about the infection - keep fighting, I know you will! And, we will keep praying! Thank you so much for continuing to share your story here. I hope you now how many lives you are touching! You are amazing! Take care!