cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

omg...i cant believe this

growingpains
0 9 2

ok for those of you who dont know me, i will make a VERY long story short, and you can ask me questions if u want to...ok so i was married when i was 20 yrs old i was married for 3 1/2 yrs before we split for good and that was in 2008...anyways i have been trying since then to find him and convince him to sign the divorce papers so it wouldnt cost so much...but he has manged to elude me since we split, and it HAS BEEN THE SINGLE MOST DIFFICULT OBSTACLE IN MY LIFE....for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long i ve waited for the day i didnt have to say, "well legally im still married" OMGGGGGGG!!!!! the single most reason why i chose to keep smoking....AND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE MY WAIT MIGHT FINALLY BE OVER SOON! I FOUND OUT HOW TO DO IT FORR SOOOO CHEAP AND I DONT HAVE TO KNOW WHERE HE IS!!!!...IM SOOO EXCITED , I HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT, GUYS PRAY FOR ME OK???? PRAY THAT EVERYTHING WILL GO THRU WITH THIS.....THANKS....IM SOOO HAPPY I WANNA SMOKE SO BAD, BUT I WILL PROTECT MY QUIT!!!!

9 Comments