cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

okay am still smoke free, and am fighting cravings, have bit of stress lately, but coping

oldladydaisy
0 6 9

I am on the day 8 since my fall off the wagon last saturday, smoke a whole pack in 1 1/2 days, last week went to doctor, had physical, today am having a pelvic ultra sound, the 18th a biopsy. had blood sucked out of me.. etc

am thinking if can handle all this doctor probing, poking, etc with out one cigarette, have it licked. I learned to know eat something first thing in the morning, even if is small bowl of cereal, to fend off the craving, even a slice of leftover pizza works too. (ha ha) also have been sewing again, so keeps hands busy and mind on the sewing instead of a cigarette.

did you ever notice how many shows have someone smoking on them? alot, my son just says "Mom, do not spase out" ha ha otherwize have cravings sometimes 100 times a  day, then next day 20, then next another 100, goes up and down, am eating more than need to, but is better than having a cigarette.

so glad have found this site, people actually have there problems too and are not afraid to tell about it or ask help, so grateful people like youse are willing to chat and tell theier stories too...

6 Comments