cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

oh boy

arky
0 8 88

most of my days are good, but old nic will raise his head, and test me. thank you all very much hugs.

8 Comments
JACKIE1-25-15

MichelleDiane

arky, I know that feeling.  I don't know if you've ever seen the game where a person has a mallet and has to hit the groundhog that pops up.  I would love to do that with my thoughts.  Problem with that is I would have a huge headache.  On the positive side I wouldn't be thinking of smoking.  Watch a funny movie to take your mind of of cigarettes.

-Michelle

Barbara145

Hi Lois.  Good to hear from you.  Glad you are doing o.k.

freeneasy

Keep it up and just stick "old nics" head back in the hole where it belongs

Daniela2016

And the more days of freedom you accumulate, the more good days are going to be!  You are in the right path, congrats!

shashort

Hi Arky good to see ya here. Glad to hear your doing ok. Keep with NOPE no matter what.

elvan

Lois,

I am so happy to see you here...yeah, that old Nic, aka our addiction does like to raise his ugly, head with the wrinkled skin, burned out eyes, and rotting teeth at the most annoying times.  Do as freeneasy‌ suggested and stick it back in the hole where it belongs and then STOMP on it.  You are DOING this, my friend, you ARE doing this, you are showing your addiction that you are growing stronger every single day and you are helping those who are following you on their journeys.  Keep it up, sweet lady, keep it up.

Hugs,

Ellen

arky

another day no smoking, Nope

About the Author
i am 67 tried to quit so many times. smoking since i was18.