cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

non smokers angry with smokers?

bsb333
0 6 12

I don't know why exactly but when I had only about 10 days of no smoking my brother was also going to try quitting smoking same time as me . He told me he didn't quit but he cut back on how many he was smoking in a day. I felt angry about that and it reminded me of a sermon I saw once. The pastor had three glasses of fresh spring water on a table . In a bag he had some chicken manure from his barn. So he asked who would drink this spring water. Anyone would I suppose. Then he put four tablespoons of chicken manure in the one glass of water and said who would drink this water that had been polluted by chicken manure. Not anyone that I know. But in the third glass of water he just added a pinch of chicken manure  and asked who would drink this water with just a pinch of chicken manure in it. No one wanted that either. So even a little bit of something that is offensive by nature to someone , even just a pinch can ruin the whole thing. So even a few cigarettes can mess up your glass of fresh spring water. Your body. Just my thought for the day. Thank you all for being here.

6 Comments