cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

newcomers

constanceclum
0 4 12

Where are the newbies posting their profiles or maybe they're not. I liked when it was on their page and you could just click on their pic.

Connie

4 Comments
YoungAtHeart

They would be there if the person was comfortable in doing so.  If you see someone you'd like to know more about, maybe send them a pm and let them know you're interested?  Some folks are not used to being "out there" with personal information.  They may also come around when they get to know us better!

Nancy

constanceclum

I guess you're right. It just seems like every picture I've clicked on for the past few months have been blank.

Thanks,

Connie

TerrieQuit

i am a newbie and i had to use the heart cuz i don't know ho to make my pic fit. My profile should be right there in my info.    Grandbunn

Papa-Mark

I am somewhat of a 'newbe',  I guess i really dont know what or how to do mush other than really to a post.  I only have a few minutes a day to check out the site during work hours, but hope to get some dowm time in the evenings soon.  I post my story then. 

About the Author
I'm 59 with severe COPD. I've decided I really want to live and I won't if I smoke. I have 4 grown boys, a grandson and granddaughter due on 9/10. Lots of reasons to live.