cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

my new quit day is tomorrow

donna-b2
0 10 26

god its been a tough couple of months   after i slipped i was so discouraged about the thought of quitting.  i told myself  whats the use, you will just start again.  spent those couple of months really beating myself up; punishing myself for being so stupid.  but now im over it and back with a positive attitude.  almost done with allen carrs book, and ready to be smoke free starting in the morning.

10 Comments
babs13

Forget any prior quit or mishap.

Make this the ONE!

We will be here to support and encourage you.

You CAN do it, Donna.

Congrats on getting back on track.  The freedom train is just around the corner.

Ex_Nancy

You sound SINCERE this time Donna! I say learn from the past and let's get you back here for GOOD...Glad you've got your QUITITUDE again....let's do this and never look back! xoxo ❤️

mikecity

Congratulations on your quit date !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You can do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise3

Donna, you can do this.

curlies2008

Hi Donna! My name is Curllie, dont feel bad ive slipped sooooo many times and started again, the main thing is your trying again and this time will be the last!! even if its not just keep trying eventually itll stick! ive quit to many times to count and im into my 3rd day of this quit and i feel really positive about it this time its almost like each time ive quit has made me a little bit stronger for the next time i tried, im feeling very confident this time itll be for life, like some one said on one of my posts never quit quiting!!! its my new motto hang in there you can do it...im right there with ya girl!!

curlieQ

Dakota_Posse

Glad you are getting back on the Quit wagon Donna!!  You've learned from your mistakes which is what life is about sometimes.....we will be pulling for you girl!!!  Believe in yourself like we believe in you........stay Determined, my friend!

Cindy

Bonnie11.3.2009

There is only today!  Make it the best and stay close to the site for a long, long time.  Keep reading, there's much to learn and many ways to become inspired. You're worth all the effort!

Sootie

Donna--The Kentucky Derby!! Run for the Roses!! Great Day to Quit...be in the winner's circle. You can do this. You know you can.

2012_is_for_me

You can do it and I know it for a fact.  You know it for a fact.  Just be done and I promise you - you will be done.  There is no fanfare, there is no farewell.  Stop smoking, don't ever buy them and don't ask a soul to give you one.  You will get through this.  don't ever buy them.   donna  b you can do this. 

shaheen

welcome back. i respect your determination. never look back.