cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

me

kimormanward
0 11 138

i am a twenty eight yr old with three children. i have smoked foor six years and have begun my jourrney of quitting on march twenty seventh. this has been hard on me. even more hard then when i quit meth cold turkey. im looking for someone to talk to that understands how im feeling and thinking. if anyone wants to talk eiither talk or text my number is in my profile.

11 Comments
imadeer

never did meth

but i smoked for nearly 7 times longer than you.

and i quit the first time.

no health scare, no panic.

it is what you make it.

please go read the blog i wrote this morning about everyone's quit being different.

lets help you know you can do this.

there's nothing to fear

summer-07-06-15

NOT ONE PUFF EVER N. O.P.E.    Go to WWW.whyquit.com.and www.quitsmokingonline.com. good luck.

jojo_2-24-11

We are here to help support you in your new non-smoking life!

MarcieWhosoever

you can do it. you already proved how strong you are when you quit meth.

Believe in yourself.

we are here. I have been quit 406 days

They were right it gets better and better with time. Ups and downs of coarse but it takes time to create new normals. 

Ex_Nancy

We know exactly how you feel about smoking but there is MUCH you need to relearn...No, this isn't the hardest thing you've ever done...you need to change your mind set and think differently...

The most important thing you can do for your quit now is to educate yourself about the addiction and the mind games it plays on us....READ,READ,READ for a successful quit...the more you read, the easier it is...

CHOOSE to quit smoking, not try. Educate yourself by reading these links to the materials that most of us have used to help us quit and STAY quit! This is about making a DECISION to never put another cigarette in your mouth, mean it, and be committed to follow through on that decision. Also allow NO excuses AND hang in there for as long as it takes, no matter how uncomfortable you become.... This is about re-learning your life WITHOUT cigarettes....start changing your "normal" routine....because a smoker's routine revolves around cigarettes. You will be a nonsmoker so change how you start your morning so it doesn't revolve around cigarette breaks, etc. You CAN do this! ....http://digg.com/newsbar/topnews/Allen_Carr_s_Easy_Way_To_Stop_Smoking_Download_free_PDF

http://quitsmokingonline.com

kimormanward

thank you all for the tips sites and moral support. yes addiction does play ricks on the mind. getting past the stressors and retraining my thought processes will and is difficult. but thank you for your support.

warriorprincess

How has it been going so far?

warriorprincess

warriorprincess

hehmanis

Best of luck to you in this!  You can do it, you've already proven it by overcoming an addiction already!  Stay Strong!

janice-schultz

So happy to find  people who are walking the same walk as me. Good luck to you my friend. I support you and applaud you. Let's do this together.