var myQuitTime = new Date (2013,0,22,1,45);
  var CurrencyCode = "$";
  var cigsPerDay = 19;
  var costPerPack = 3.40;
  var cigsInPack = 19;

startCount();

Click here to create your own QuitSmokingCounter.com

PhotoPhoto

I've been smoking from 20-21 years my first cigarette it was when I was in a group home I start it was 1 pack a few weeks started buying more and more packs of cigarettes 2 I started being a heavy smoker. I didn't realize that I had a bad habit everyone telling me was too much
My fathers friend past away a few years ago from lung cancer due to smoking cigarettes.
Few years ago I try quit smoking with the nicotine gum plus the gum tasted nasty so I quit using the nicotine gum.
This year I went to see my doctor she ask me if I was still smoking and I said yes so she gave me a your choice to quit smoking she gives me 1800 nobutts so I decide this year on January Saturday 19th 2013 to call for help to quit smoking so I called the 1800 no butts for help I received my the nicotine patches on January 22nd 2013 my last cigarette was January 22nd 2013 like around 230 p.m. I receive my nicotine patches I put the first patch I had the rough all days and night. 

Luis DeleonPhoenix Arizona eat dinner 

Photo: Print this off and stick it everywhere to remind you when you get the urge to light up!

Photo: Enough said!

Photo: New Blog Post: The Benefits of a Smoke Free Lifestyle     http://lifecoachtoquitsmoking.com/smoking-2/the-benefits-of-a-smoke-free-lifestylePhoto: Is what you're doing now helping you to become what you want to be in the future? Yes or no? Share in the comments below.

Brief Description

No brief description in profile.

Website

https://www.facebook.com/luisadeleon619

descanso ca

Interests

computer watch tv and movie

Skills

No skills in profile.