cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

last night was great....

kback82
0 13 181

HEY EVERYONE.....WELL LAST NIGHT I WAS SITTING ON MY COUCH WATCHING TV WITH MY HUBBY AND MY DOOR BELL RANG,..... I OPENED IT... AND IT WAS MY BEST FRIEND FROM UTAH AND HER BOYFRIEND... I DIDNT KNOW THEY WAS COMING... SHE TOTALY SUPRISED ME.. I HUGGED HER AND CRYED... I REALLY NEEDED HER RIGHT NOW.. BUT WE HAD A REALLY GREAT NIGHT LAST NIGHT... SHE BROUGHT STEAK..CEASER SALAD.. AND NEW WINE GLASSES AND SOME WINE... SO WE ATE DINNER AND HAD SOME WINE....WELL I DIDNT HAVE ANY CRAVINGS AT ALL FOR CIGS WHILE I WAS DRINKING THE WINE OR AFTER... SOOOO NOW IM HAPPY TO TELL ALL OF YOU.....IM 2 WEEKS SMOKE FREE TODAY... YEAHHHHHHHH......HAPPY SMOKE FREE EVERYONE

13 Comments
nikki77

congratulations, that's awesome!!!!

Kimshine

Awesome!! I needed to hear this! Drinking is one of my fears!!

Ex_Nancy

WOOHOO....keep up the great work and watch out for ceasar salads dressed up as wine glasses. As a caution, remember that you do not want to tempt fate by drinking too much because Drinking is the NO. ONE quit killer out there.... (Be careful when you open up that door). Now, go to bed, WTG!

jojo_2-24-11

Hi kback, How nice! : ) I bet you were so happy to see her! Congratulations on 2 weeks.

family-first

Sounds like a good night!

kback82

THANKS EVERYONE... THANKS JOJO... YA I WAS SOOO EXCITED TO SEE HER... IT MADE MY NIGHT...:).. IVE MISSED HER SOO MUCH AND I REALLY NEEDED MY BEST FRIEND CAUSE OF THE SHIT IVE GONE THREW THE PAST 2 WEEKS... ANYWAY... HAPPY SMOKE FREE NIGHT EVERYONE....

lois2

so proud of you, bet you was glad to see you friend, NOPE

cloud51

that so great! yes we can enjoy everything better without smoking!

froguelady

Hi Kimmi, glad you had a great time.  There is no one like a best friend, I've had one for 60 years.

CONGRATS on your two weeks smoke free,WTG.

Please use caution with the wine as it a quit killer for sure.

Strudel

Congrats on 2 weeks and keep protecting that quit!

Dakota_Posse

Feels good, doesn't it Kimmi!  I too was able to have alcohol two weeks after quitting and it didn't make me want to smoke....but I was mentally ready for it!!!!  Congrats!

Cindy

lgaboriault

Congrats to you my dear Kimmi!! You are doing this and should be so proud!! I am very very happy for you!! Hugs my friend, Louise 🙂

kback82

awww thanks everyone.... it does feel sooo great cindy... its great... and i couldnt have done any of this with out all or you guys....