Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

kristin2013 Archived Profile

kristin2013
0 0 6

Description

CHOOSE LIFE.....ONE BREATH AT A TIME!!!!

Make your own Countdown Clocksimage

Poems Graphic #45

Poems | Forward this Picture

Brief Description

I just turned 35 on New year's Eve 2014 and my present to myself was to quit smoking. I have tried to quit before so I know how hard it can be but Im really ready this time! I want this with all my heart and soul and pray Im successful this time! You have to have the "want " and the "determination" and I feel I do this time around. So here is to a healthier 2015 and being a non smoker!! image

Website

No website in profile.

apopka fl.

Interests

i enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, our children, family and friends. i have a 17 year old son named tyler, 2 step daughters, rachel & emma who are 13 and 4 and we just had a baby girl last year who is 9 months old, nevaeh. .  i work a lot and find myself spending as much time as i can at home these days. now that i'm quitting i will be starting to workout regularly . i have gotten so much support and education from this website..i feel so much more prepared for "my quit". i attend a great church on sundays and volunteer in children's ministry at church which i truly enjoy. i am looking forward to making all the proper changes this year to be the best "me" god designed for me to be:)     image

Skills

i'm a surgical assistant for a oral and maxillofacial surgeon and a medical massage therapist.