cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

keeping it simple

Mark-01.01.2016
0 5 15

As we all know, every journey starts with the first step. Quitting smoking is no different. From the time you quit, from the first second to the first minute to the first hour, day, week, month, year and so on, the time adds up. in the time it took me to write this blog, lets say 2 minutes, thats 2 minutes added to my quite time. This is a simple evaluation yes, but think about it, time waits for no man, the clock ticks and we get stronger, and our quit gets longer. speak later, Mark........49 days x 25 smokes per day = 1225 not smoked!

5 Comments
John10forteen

That's the spirit Mark. Good to hear from you and I love your attitude. Thanks for sharing

jdrabbit01

Fantastic Mark!  Keep it going!  One minute, one hour, one day...it all adds up!

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations Mark!

YoungAtHeart

Your great quititude is showing!  And, you are so right - this journey is taken one minute, one hour, one morning/afternoon/evening at a time.  They add up to days to weeks to months to years.

All of us who have been successful did it this way.  One foot in front of the other in front of the other...................

Nicely put!

Nancy

Strudel

Great blog! Congrats on the eve of the big 5-0!!