cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

just me

swilson2
1 12 160

Hope all is well and for the people who are struggling it gets better and better i promise. miss this site.

12 Comments
Jennifer-Quit

So nice to hear from you Sharon.  Hope everything is good in your world!  Congrats to you on over 4 years!  We are so close in our quit days - it is hard to believe sometimes that we made it this far.  

elvan

So good to hear from you, Sharon...we miss YOU!  

XOXO,

Ellen

YoungAtHeart

Good to see you, Sharon.  You have been missed, as well.

Any reason you can't come back regularly?   We can always use the wisdom of elders!

Nancy

Barbara145

Good morning Sharon.  So good to hear from you!  I think of you from time to time and wonder how you are.  Enjoy your Sunday,

Giulia

So great that you popped in!  So what's stopping you from hanging out here more regularly?   That turtle of yours still dropping in for visits?

swilson2

We are close in our quit dates can't believe its been 4 years time flies by for sure.

swilson2

Have missed you all as well i will come to visit more often.

swilson2

Lol girl i am not sure about the wise part.

swilson2

It's so good too hear from you i think of you often and wonder how you are doing.

swilson2

Our sweet little turtle ( flower ) has moved on or perhaps we don't see her since i quit smoking i cant sit on the porch because its one of my favorite places too smoke.

elvan

Sharon...change things around on the porch...it WAS one of your favorite places to smoke...now it can be one of your favorite places to think, to read, to BREATHE...to blow bubbles.  Put plants all around you...you can still enjoy your space, don't let smoking spoil that for you.

XOXO,

Ellen

swilson2

Thanks Elvan I'll give it a  try, i like my front porch.