Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

jarchambo Archived Profile

jarchambo
0 0 0

Description

My name is Joe. I live in the Agawam, MA area with my beautiful wife Michelle, my 3 boys, and our 4 cats. I started smoking when I was 14 and have attempted numerous times throughout the years to quit. The longest I've remained a "quitter" was 8 months. It was a very self accomplished time for me and to quit was the best thing that happened, then my father passed away. This devastated me completely. I didn't know how to cope with it by any means so I ran to my previous comfort zone....smoking. That was 6 years ago. I feel that now I have reached another accomplished part of my life and am ready to move on without cigarettes in it. My wife and kids have been the biggest support system that I have to push me through the hard times and celebrate the best. I will lean on them through this complete transformation but I don't want to get too eager about it as it will affect them as well. That's why I decided to join here, maybe I can gain more supporters.

Brief Description

No brief description in profile.

Website

No website in profile.

agawam, ma area

Interests

anything technology related, range shooting, hiking, swimming, driving, creating new adventures with my kids, and laughing.

Skills

i.t. administrative contractor for the national parks services