cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

its happening

joedice711
3 14 26

i would not believe in all my years that i can really do this..when i,m walking, started walking about 2 weeks ago.it helps so much along with you all.  i soul search and say joe all the years smoking how much you done to yourself.well the main reason for quiting was its really catching up to me,..someone posted it is like r roulette or a time bomb.don,t know if i damaged myself. take each day as it comes smoke free..i do feel so much better,i only have 21 days but it does make a difference.i always hated quiting things..not this quit its great. the best quit ever.     ..peace everyone...

14 Comments
YoungAtHeart

So happy to hear how well you are doing.  Walking is the BEST!  Now that you are breathing easier, it must be more enjoyable for you, too!

Good news all around!

Nancy

freeneasy

I only have ​21 days...  That's HUGE and you should be proud of yourself! Great job! You ARE making it happen. Keep doing it one day at a time.​

JonesCarpeDiem

Fantastic!

Just keep moving forward to your freedom.

bonniebee

21  Awesome Days !!!!!! You are doing great Joe and congrats on being the new member spotlight !

I like that you like this quit !

AbasKid

21 days is a big deal. That's 3 whole weeks! Good for you. Shoot, at 21 days, I still hated the entire freakin'world!

Just keep plugging away at it and soon that 3 weeks will turn into 3 months into 3 years-------you get it I'm sure LOL.

Good job and keep your courage up.

Hugs & Blessings

Jennifer-Quit

Congrats to you on 3 weeks!  That is a BIG deal!

JACKIE1-25-15

21 days is awesome.  You are coming into home plate now.

kristen-9-7-15

You, my friend, are doing an AMAZING job!! So proud of you!

TerrieQuit

Hi, Joe! 21 day is fantastic! Congratulations! Hang tough!

Terrie  118  DOF

elvan

Congratulations, Joe!  You are doing great!  It seriously IS one day at a time and 21 of them is nothing to sneeze at!  

Giulia

Twenty one becomes 30 and your first month's milestone.  Which to triple digits, which leads to one year, which to....  all good things.  There is no end to the things we learn we are capable of after we've quit.  Quitting is such a HUGE step in our development, mentally, physically, spiritually... it just keeps getting better.  Trust us in this Joe.  And never let 'er go!

carolynt

Twenty one days is a lot of hours, minutes and seconds!  I've got 52 days behind me and I feel that I'm awesome.  For a non smoker that may not sound like a long time but we know better!  Keep on doing what you're doing and hopefully the days will begin to fly by for us both!

MarilynH

Congratulations on your awesome 21 smoke free days and counting WTG my friend, you are doing super fantastic my friend. 

Marilyn 

Zendlewise

Congrats on your 21 days.  That really is a big deal, don't down play it....so many of us have been there and for most it is not easy and alot of work.  I am still working.  so good for you! stay strong!  peace and love!

About the Author
hi everyone.i started smoking at a very young 11 years old. though it was so cool back then. almost everyone smoked.51 years later..it was slowly catching up to me. thought about it for a whole year to I saw this site and made my choice to quit..year 4 mos later here I is..still cannot believe it..