cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

it's great to get away but it's also great to get back home.

MarilynH
5 9 249

We had a great trip into Nova Scotia and saw some beautiful sites along the way the best part of vacationing or for that matter any part of daily life is NOT wasting time on the damned Cancer Stick because thankfully I don't do that anymore AND that makes me smile big time, I'm really happy to be back home I've got the laundry done and on the line, Mark got the lawn mowed. There really is LIFE after the nicotine poison AND it's pretty fantastic BUT first you MUST get through the roller coaster ride of cravings and moodswings and lack of sleep AND the only way to do it is to keep moving forward stacking up those precious days of {DOF ~ Days Of Freedom} so each evening you can say YAY for another Day WON! Vigilance is key! The CHOICE is Ours! It's NOT always easy BUT it's doable and totally worth it to be Free! I left my tablet home on purpose so I could actually be present AND really see the beauty around me BUT I'm glad Marks sister Wendy had her phone and IPad with her so here's a couple of pics she took while we were in the beautiful Annapolis valley in Nova Scotia! 

Screenshot_20220705-123115.jpg Screenshot_20220705-124402.jpg

9 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....