cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

im on day 5...and doing just fine

newlife5
0 8 16

i finally finished easyway...i have read it before but i zoomed through it... this time i took it slow even though i wanted to read it all in one day or two i didnt...i remember one professor i had that taught us... if u want to make what you read stick... you have to let it soak in....our minds are funny that way... we put everything into short term...to get it into long term you have to move things around and get some of those cobwebs out....do it slowly.. take care how you place it in there....so you wont lose it when you want to retreive it...

do you think he had to quit smoking once..lol seems like he was pretty smart..

cause we do the same thing with our quits,,,

its a llifestyle change.. which is long term.. so im gonna have to really clean out that old attic i got alot of stuff i want to take care of,... long term

this being a lifestyle change im looking for ways to change my routine... im so used to the old me... get up smoke drink coffee.. etc.,,,

everyone here says, do what you did when you were a nonsmoker... well, i have always been a smoker at least i cannot remember ever not smoking...or what i did when i didnt smoke...

and yeah i can do the distrations... but they are short term.. they are not me...

well cleaning out that old attic..i find crochet hooks,knitting needles,garden tools,drawing books,and  excersize equipment... time to dust them off and give it a try

8 Comments