cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

im alive! what'da know?

MarcieWhosoever
0 27 22

haha. of coarse i made a mountain out of a mole hill when it came to anesthesia. 

i was just fine aand very calm. i am psitive all those prayers you guys sent helped greatly. Thank you

i love you guys. i just woke from a long groggy nap.  hubby cooking dinner for family now. 

i just wanna share that i can remeber when they woke me from surgery, they told me all went well and i asked about my blood presure and breathing during surgery, she said everthing was perfect. ( i barely remember this stuff) next thing i remember is saying " i quit smoking 224 days ago and im so happy!"

isnt that a funny thing to say just coming out of surgery?  at least i didnt say anything stupid like " hey doc, your sexy" ( i hope!) haha

thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers and well wishes and messaage board comments and love.

Marcie- day 224 and happy 🙂

27 Comments
KatherineF

So glad everything turned out good! Congratulations on 224 days quit.

deeg46

So glad everything went ok Marcie.  :))

misty_dawn

🙂  {{hugs}}  I'm so glad it went well!

cyn9

I'm so happy all went well for you! You will be blogging a hundred mph in a week or 2. LOL!  Glad its over. REST! HUGS!

TheNewMe_Jo

wishin you a speedy recovery 🙂

love ya girl :))

shill57957

So glad your ok.  Now you get lots of rest and take it very easy.  

BobbyMaynard

Knew you would do great, now heal up.

Rick_M

Piece of cake girl.....Great 224.........should of played it in the lottery

owlfeather

^__^...

Giulia

Uh huh!

Ex_Nancy

So glad to hear you came out okay.... next it's rest, peace and quiet....it's the 'new normal' for about one week...SCHWEET DREAMS....lol...<3

jawidge

I love great news!!! Take it easy Marcie.. are you really typing with one hand?

jawidge

I love great news!!! Take it easy Marcie.. are you really typing with one hand?

jawidge

OOps, I'm sorry, I don't want you to type anymore than you have to.. just shake your head.  LOL

owlfeather

LOL@Jawidge!!!!!!!!

family-first
Awesome! Get well soon! However feel free to take your time;) lol
MarcieWhosoever

yup one hand and have used the backspace button more in this blo than ever in my life i think. dont worry guys, i am resting. bed for me again in a bit. meds will help with sleeping.

thanks all ♥

pir8fan

Glad to hear that all went well! I never had any doubts! How in the hell do you type with one hand! I need both hands. Two index fingers, the bird from my right hand,  and my right thumb for the space bar!!

bella65

get better soon.glad everything went well what did you have surgery for??congrats on 224 days smoke free

Strudel

Marcie - So glad to hear that things went well. Rest!! Take care! 

marysela

Good to hear from you and that everything went well !!! Now get some rest

Hugs

Marysela

melissa131

Woohoo! I knew you would be fine. Probably even finer since you don't smoke anymore. Now goodnight again. 

hanahscloudy

Wahoooooo!!

God Bless you Sunshine.

Rest and heal  <><

JonesCarpeDiem

Are you ready to arm wrestle yet?

Bonnie11.3.2009

Now on to mending! Just think how much better you'll heal now that you're an EX smoker!  Glad all your worries were for naught!

MarcieWhosoever

oh the thought of arm wrestling just made me cringe!!! i think i popped a stitch just thinking about it!! blah. not jones but soon this wrist will be better than ever, then ur on!!!!

Marcie-225

Legend

I am glad you are ok and home resting.