cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

i'm free so free woohoo

megmarie
0 10 13

today everybody is a pretty important day for me i have been smoke free for excatly 6 months half a year woohoo and i feel so so so good and proud of my self and my family and friends couldn't be happier for me they are all proud that i made it cold turkey and i am just happy that i am my own person now with out that dirty habit and i smell awesome now and i am so enjoying all of the things i have bought since i have quit smoking and buying cigs i have bought new bedding and curtains a laptop a brand new 43 inch tv and new clothes dyed my hair blonde and then later dyed it red which i am going to stick with for awhile and of course i am finally losing some of the weight that i put on after i quit smoking so all in all these past six months have been awesome we all know i have had my good days my bad days and my awesome days but i have made it throu to the other side with a clearer head and lungs it has been awesome to be able to breathe and walk with out being winded so i am very happy can't wait to hit the 1 year mark i am going to be going to a nice resturant when i hit that mark so so far like i have said before taking it one day at a time

10 Comments