cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

how about a little inspiration?

michele2
0 137 1,187
I am reposting this again, because now, I have 100 days smoke free!! YAY me! And some of you have big milestones to celebrate too!!!!!
137 Comments
denise6
Two weeks, four days, 19 hours, 25 minutes and 49 seconds. 564 cigarettes not smoked, saving $98.75. Life saved: 1 day, 23 hours, 0 minutes.
donna22
Hey Good idea Michele...I quit on June 2nd....200+ days not sure of the number right now....I just truly love not smoking.....congrats to all of us!!!!
karen44
I started my smoke free journey 4/11/08 at 4:33 a.m.
stillquit13-months
Wow Debbie, that is great! Well, almost three months now for me and I have to say it "is" getting easier. You just have to put up a tough fight when the urge strikes but it does get better 🙂 Keep up the good work you guy's!
stillquit13-months
Jonescarp- Wow, two years! Thanks for talking to and motivating us "beginners" 🙂
stillquit13-months
Phil M, That's fantastic! Is this longest length of time you stayed quit?
stillquit13-months
Thanks, Michele 🙂 I have no doubt you will reach that goal! Thanks for the kudos, it really helps!
stillquit13-months
Lets see- 6 weeks, 4 days...and I don't know the min or sec! Jonescarp, what is that? 7 weeks, 5 days, 1 min & 1/2 sec?
stillquit13-months
It is now 58 days & 11 1/2 hrs since my last cig! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ALL!!!
bryan5
9 Days 18 Hrs and 17 minutes.
Ida
137 DAYS smoke free:)
ctm
I quit on 9-8-2008. I pretty much stopped counting the days after 100...
Sandra3
84 hours, doing this one hour at a time. Cant wait until my confidence allows me to do this one day at a time!
Thanks to everyone for the inspiration.
Sandra3
16 days ~ I can hardly believe it.
a.d.
Rock on, chicks. I will have 40 days in a couple hours!
nicole
Nicole- 15 days and some change lol.
nicole
and way to go michele and thank you for being our cheerleader
nicole
michele i remember when you started this post i was like 15 days or so......so were you....look at us now YAY 100!
nicole
michele this turned out to be an awesome blog great idea
philm
i quit one year ago
i tried tons of times and then finally it worked
don't give up
remember if you have one you will only want one more soon after - its not worth it
so just drink a bottle of water or breathe deeply or listen to a meditation mp3 or chew on a carrot or some pumkin seeds or go for a walk or think about this
i just saved $3,500 this year
JonesCarpeDiem
1-2-2007
JonesCarpeDiem
1/2
days

(not years silly)
JonesCarpeDiem
just over two years Nancy
Diana20
4 months and a few more days.... Thanks Michele for posting this. Quitting is hard but now that I remember, smoking was harder. Every ONCE in a while I think I might want one or it would make everything seem better... But then I remember that cigarettes and nicotine lie. Ihave an addiction and it's cold outside. I am glad my addiction doesnt have me anymore. I have it.
Diana
carlie
Nice to see this post back up.....it's nice to smile, and pat ourselves on the back !!!!

HOORAY, Michele...100 DAYS....You are awesome !!! (Although I KNEW you would do it !!! ....LOL) Photobucket

YEA, US - - WE ROCK !!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
carlie
OH - I forgot.....

Carlie - FREE Nine months, two weeks, two days, 4 hours, 44 minutes and 54 seconds. 4337 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,518.29. Life saved: 2 weeks, 1 day, 1 hour, 25 minutes.Photobucket
carlie
What a GREAT thing you're doing here !!!!!
Carlie - Six months, three weeks, one day, 6 hours, 12 minutes and 3 seconds. 2463 cigarettes not smoked, saving $193.39. Life saved: 1 week, 1 day, 13 hours, 15 minutes.

I took MY life back on July 1st, 2008 !!!!!!
Charmed
100 days is awesome michele!!!!
I can't remember my exact number of days, but I do know I will be hitting 6months on april 28th...can't wait!
Charmed
quit date 10-28-08
edith2
Michele, you ROCK! Thank you for this post! Edith-4 years, 6 months, 8 days, and 22 hours. 49,468 cigarettes not smoked, and saved $14,840.26. I did it one day at a time just like everyone else.
regina
6 days, 18 minutes and 6 seconds -- almost one week! 😃 congrats to everyone.. keep up the good work!!
linda8
Linda 12 days and 45 minutes, still going strong getting stronger each and every day!!!!
linda8
9 days 23 hrs 46 minutes and still going strong, kids still arguing over a stupid HAT! I am so ready to just tell them to shut up!!!
linda8
Kids fighting, almost made me go out in the garage, but I came here instead. Just have to be strong, do not want to do this all over again, thanks for the inspiration everyone!
linda8
Amazing how well this site helps everyone. Here i sit on my break at work reading all this great stuff instead of huddled outside in the freezing to smoke! 10 day plus!!!!
linda8
Jonescarp is that 751 and1/2 days, if so how many years is that? I hate math?
linda8
Everyone is doing so great, and FYI I made it through the kids arguing about the stupid hat. Thanks goodness for the inspiration. Thanks so much Michele. Everyone have a great smoke free night. officially 10 days 1 hr and 30 minutes!!!
linda8
I am sooo on your page Michele, I am at 9 days 22 hours and some minutes I think. I am so excited to be able to say 1 week plus. My boss is also quitting for about the 20th time this past year. I have told him about this site and i sure hope he tries it out. Even if he hasn't he is only one day behind me in the process, so far so good.
debbie53
WooooHoooo to all of US. We're DOING IT!!!!!!
debbie53
1 YEAR ON MAY 11, 2009!!!!!! Photobucket
debbie53
A place to pat our selves on the back!!!!!! I love this blog!!!!! I'm Debbie and I've been free from smoking since 255 days, 8 hours, 47 minutes and some odd seconds! Life is great as a non smoker!!!!!
Thanks Michele. This is a FABULOUS BLOG!!!!!!
debbie53
I'm still going strong at 268 DAYS!!!! Woo Hoo, only 97 day's left until my one year!!!!!
debbie53
Stilll, I love this blog!
You people rock!!!!
robin18
It has been 242 days and this site has been my saving grace. There are still some people left on this site from when I first logged on in April and that is great to see. It is also great that we have so many new faces and so many new quits. The more people that sign up means the more people that are quiting and that is a GREAT thing. Thanks to everyone that have helped me along the way and still help when I need it.
edna-lighthart
I AM BECOMING AN EX @ 12:00 MIDNITE! EDNA
AutumnWoman
71 Days and 1 and 1/2 hours here. Grateful for my quit and for this site and the people on it.
cindywilson
today is day 55 for me!
sheryl
woo hoo Michele, 4 weeks!!! you are too too fabulous. i now have 96 days.
grace3
My quit date was 1/6/09- 44 days smoke free and enjoying that freedom
barbara42
shoot LINDA, this site will take up your whole day if you let it. i am retired so some day,s i am on it about all day, but it is the best and i enjoy it so much, that is how we can keep our quit, by paying it forward peace1