cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

hi everyone, i'm still around at 200 days smoke free

karen-lane
0 10 126

yes 200 days, i know i should be really happy, and i am, cause i don't want to have to go through it again or start at the beginning.

does anyone else feel just out of sorts this late in a quit, my bp is high again, my doc says its stress, i am so annoyed, i gave up salt (but just ate some), i gave up coffee, lowered my caffene consumption, gained weight, and have a few other annoying little things, and never felt worse, is it normal, is it that my body and mind are still adjusting to the change, and all the chemicals leaving my body and brain.

i am so bad, i am glad i don't own a gun, lol, my son turned on me the other day and said to me, "its either smoke or coffee, choose now", i know he didn't want me to really smoke again, lol, but that is how mean i have been lately.

maybe i am really just mean and never knew it, maybe all the smoke and coffee hid my real self, and i just thought i was adjusting to not having either and its not so, that i am just mean, that's probably it. lol

repressed, depressed and in denial, lol,   but i guess it will get better, maybe the spring will perk me up again,           well for what's it worth, i do feel a little better now that i have blogged here, so i am glad that i could do this.

i am looking forward to being 7 months smoke free in 10 days, i will be back here to celebrate with all of you here, i am looking forward to spring, and warm weather, at least there is hope, so i know i am not dead yet, lol.  not giving up or in and not smoking, no matter how mean i get, lol.

10 Comments