cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

here i am

lois2
0 15 33

i know some of you are tired of me.  but here i am quit on Monday  Jan. 26 .  one day at a time. get her DONE

15 Comments
Barbara145

Get 'er done, girlfriend.  Glad to see you back at it!!!

djmurray

No one is tired of you and no one ever will be tired of you, Lois!  We are here for everyone who is contemplating quitting, is quitting, has successfully quit and everyone in between.  This is exactly where you need to be.    I hope you've been reading as much as you can, including for sure Allen Carr's book The Easy Way to Quit Smoking.  Here's the link to the free online PDF version of it:

http://media.wix.com/ugd/74fa87_2010cc5496521431188f905b7234a829.pdf 

Monday is your quit day and I know I will be watching for you and cheering you on, and I am certain I won't be the only one.  Please use the resources of this site, and also there's lots of good information on WhyQuit.com.  But this is your home, and we're here for you! 

lois2

Thank you Barbara , i do hate this game I play with myself.

candylance

Love you, and love seeing you back on here!! I have 13 days!!

Candy

lois2

thanks DJMURRY i have the ALLEN Carr book . i can do this.

JonesCarpeDiem

Nicotine makes promises it can't keep.

Don't listen to it's song. It doesn't love you like it says it does.

Block it out. MOVE ON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY31ZH6hAFI

annb
Hi Lois. I remember you were one of the first voices to welcome me here and to offer support! I thank you for then and offer my support again now. Be kind to yourself. I don't know if you've used NRT but using a small amount of the gum really helped me this time and I think made all the difference. I didn't want to use NRT at all but I have to admit it did help to get me off that awful start/stop cycle!! Wishing you the best. Oxox
Junior7

So glad to see you!  We will be cheering for you! 

Jennifer-Quit

Glad to see you back Lois! We will all be here for you! Wishing you all the best!

elvan

No one is tired of you, Lois, we all want you to succeed and we are not abandoning you.

MarilynH

I am also happy to see you back, you are going to rock this quit. 

Marilyn 

j_tanner

You can post every day, a hundred times a day if you want. We ain't gonna get tired of you! And posting helps.

CatsRsmart

Hi Lois, I'm new here. I join with the others in support and encouragement as well as ask for in return. Today is day 24 for me and this site is a big help! so much good material and friendship. Never done any "social media" before. This is different and really nice to make friends. We all need that.

linda258

I'm just glad to see you coming back... one less day smoking ... I just want you to understand if you make it through the hard part... it is so much better.  Let yourself make it.... then there will be no more first days, weeks and months... the torture will  be over. 

It is possible... let it happen! 

hampton

Hi. I'm proud of you!!! You and I can do this together. Whatever it takes!!! You are always welcome,now and forever. There is no end to the support here,come back as often as your heart desires. I Encourage it!!!! If you need a laugh out loud/no more excuses/ read my blog's!!! lol It get's better and better. Don't ever give up. Smoking is not an option any longer!!!! Keep them out of your mouth!!! Reward yourself,This is new to me and I love every bit of it!!!! Freedom is a beautiful thing. peace,Deborah.