cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

hello :)

moonchild32
0 4 16

Well ecig wars apart, you guys were pretty great and I thank you!

I read stuff on net because I a bit worried about how 'out of it' I feel with Zyban - and seems other people crazier than me, but also it generally works on anxiety - so OK it's working as planned :).

If it wasn't clear before, I had anxiety I 'cured' with smoking and yeah crazy as it is it worked - maybe if u believe enough something will help it will - then all was well xcept anxiety reared its head when I thought of not smoking...

And also I don't get the people who smoke 10 cigs a day and wanna quit - if I smoked 10 cigs a day I would never wanna quit - I have no health issues and i was smoking 2 packs a day - my problem is I cant stop - from 1 pack for 15 yrs to 2 packs last 6-7, now lately going on 3 packs a day - that too much even for me.

I need to quit because I cant afford it anymore lol and because I cant smoke less - need to stop altogether. That is the addiction part that has progressed over the years I think - I can't see other reason to go from 1 pack to 2 packs to 3 packs sometimes...

Can u imagine smoking 60 cigs in a day? I did it lol although not often - sometimes I'd have to count the packs of cigs remaining to realize how much I smoked - and get scared because there is no stopping! and they were soo many

4 Comments