cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

happy non smoker

lois2
1 18 248

wow day 43, i will go one day at a time. may be i will be ok.  NOPE hang on to your quit. 

18 Comments
Chuck-2-20-2011

You have the right attitude. You WILL be OK!

ONWARD TO FREEDOM

candylance

WTG, Lois!! Proud of YOU!! Hang in there with me!!

elvan

No maybe about it, lady, you are MAKING it, you've GOT this, one day at a time, one STEP at a time, keep going!

angelo59

Hello all, my name is Angelo and I have stopped smoking for 16 days now, Trying to take control of my health. My wonderful sister suggested a support group to help me out. I will also be available for any help I may offer. Nice to see people supporting each other through this horribly difficult habit to break.

Dotgirl_1-28-16
43 DOF WTG!!! Hang onto that beautiful quit!
kristen-9-7-15

That's great Lois! I'm proud of you!

Giulia

(Message for Angelo59 - look at your own message board... click on this link:  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/angelo59)

Lois, you just keep haning in.  You WILL be ok if you just keep taking it one day at a time!

bonniebee

I am so very proud of you Lois You are making it and you are happy !!!

One day at a time have added up to 43 awesome days of Freedom for you I love it Lois !

Stay Strong and Carry On !

Mrs.Brock

Yeah! Congratulations! Strength and good health to you! Peace and Namaste-Mrs.Brock 

tjanddj

You are doing it Lois and it will continue to be ok if you keep doing what you are doing!

Barbara145

Hi Lois.  Great job!  I think you are amazing.  Carry on.

MarilynH

You are doing super fantastic with your precious quit Lois, 43 days of smoke free living and it's morning now so you are on day 44 whoo Hoo, rock on my friend rock on. ☆ ♡ ☆ 

smorgy8513

dpop
Congratulations on 43! You are doing it!
Mike.n.Atlanta

Proud of you Lois! One day at a time, one craving at a time.

Keep on keepin on,

Jennifer-Quit

And I am so happy for you too!

TerrieQuit

NO MAYBE'S about it Lois! You are doing it! Look at you go! Congratulations on 43 days! WhooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

angelo59

I thank you all for help its working because i have all on my side.help to thke it one day at a time.