cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

goodbye my good morning cigarette

emilyann
1 7 65

I'm going to attempy sleep but when I wake up I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE A CIGARETTE!

Instead I'm going ot over indulge myself with eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy!!! With a side of grape fruit 😄 Maybe a snickers ice cream bar.....or 3.

7 Comments
molzep

cool! enegy giving morning instead of an energy sucking morning!

JonesCarpeDiem

well take a before and after picture, would you?

LOL

rose18

Just do what ever it takes to get er done.. Good luck to you Emilyann

emilyann

I will take pictures! though I'm sure the after will be me passed out over the toilet bahaha so much greeeasse

And thanks Rose, good luck to you too!!!

CrazyQuitter

HAHA @ the icecream bar LOL try to substitute that with an apple in the morning. Did you know it is equivalent to having a cup of coffee in the morning? It's much more healthier than a cup of coffee or that icecream bar and it helps with your quit! Don't worry, sometime after your first week your hunger for fatty foods will go away! Just make sure they are not within your reach.

You'll be ok! I know so because I have been without a smoke for 46 days!

emilyann

Congrats!! 46 days seems os far away but I know I can do it!

I love ice cream too much 😄 yet another addiction I may have to start a support group for!!

I didn't know that about apples!!! I'm gonna have to do that, thanks!!!! I tried to have some hot tea this morning to substitute for coffee and that did alright but I'm definitely going to go to town on some red delicious!!!!

I love this site...I love the support...I love you all! I thought I'd just throw that out there! ❤️

Char1964

You can do this I have confidence that you will do this kick the habit enjoy your big glorious breakfast and you have a great day 😊