cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

good day

liana3
0 5 6

i am going for a walk at 9 am this morning  with  a friend ...she smokes but i will walk ahead   of her ..or ask her nicely  not to smoke around me 

5 Comments
LouiseR
Liana you are so early in your quit, might be a good idea to not be around your smoking friend right now. I am so glad you are choosing to be smoke free and get healthy. Drink lots of water, when a crave hits do slow deep breathing, stick your head in the freezer(this really does work) turn music loud and dance!
Courage

It just seems sad that your frien would ruin a perfectly good walk with a cigarette...  😞 Let us know how you did with that. I still have a hard time being around smokers

liana3

i did good i was away from it  i know she is rude  smoked both   time 

elvan

I have a friend who smokes in the designated smoking area at work and I have gone close to it to be with her but I won't sit on the bench and I won't stand downwind of the smoke.  I feel bad for her because I think that she feels our friendship is over because I don't smoke.  I would hate to think our entire friendship was based on nicotine.  I cannot imagine, even in my worst smoking days, smoking when I was taking a walk.  It just seems so WRONG.

LouiseR
Way to go Liana. Keep protecting that quit.