first day !

christinemt
0 7 18

Okay first day ...... im walking around with my coffee 😕 ahhhhhhhhh

7 Comments
karma7777

you are good, I havnt had any coffee since thursday 😞   enjoy your coffee

sunflower32

I'm right there with you, coffee is with me and my husband just woke up.  Look outside really quick....you'd be surprised what you can really see.  FINALLY I SEE THE ROBINS CAME BACK!  So that means spring is officially here!

JonesCarpeDiem

I like my morning wakeup/keep things moving mug.

Some people abstain from coffee when they quit. I never felt the need.

For those who think coffee is a big trigger, try drinking it with your other hand. (or in a different spot than you usually would)

It's not so much giving it up, it's more about changing it up to remind yourself you don't smoke anymore. A little change is often enough.

LouiseR

Be sure to drink lots of water too.  If a crave hits, do slow deep breathing, or get up and walk around, count backwards from 100 until it passes.  Keep coming here and reading all the blogs!

GreenThumb3

Lots of healthy snacks sugar free gum and reward food helped me get through first few days whatever works for you some use lemons to bite deep breathing cold air from freezer hang in there it gets better 

annb
I think Coffee can be our friend! I was sooo thankful that I could still enjoy my coffee without smoking. I changed where I drink it. Used to waddle down to the basement with my Coffee and smoke. Now I stay upstairs and sip and read these blogs! 🙂
Strudel

Congrats on day one!