cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

failed

lana6
0 4 45

Well, just thought id let you all know, i now consider myself failed after 2 ciggys today. Thank you all for the support, and i will be back here again im sure.

Good luck to all of you, and stay strong!

4 Comments
meena

I wouldn't consider two ciggy's failed, that's really good! Don't be so hard on yourself.

lana6

Thanks, im just not sure how tomorrow will be. we will see i guess.. Thank you though!

treezyfladies

ay girl ive failed so many times... i cant count on my friends and my fingers and toes lol....  i was disappointed when the "how many times have you tried to quit" counter only went to 15!!!! good luck to you and dont be hard just remember this tomorrow

jackie6

hey lana im sorry you threw away your quit now might be a good time for you to educate yourself i truly believe information is key to successful quit whyquit saved my life the info offered there made me see my addiction to nicotine clearly and come out on the other side FREE FREE FREE arm yourself with information once we can divorce ourselves from the cigarette afterall it is just a nicotine delivery device it makes it a little easier to ride the crave wave anyway go read at whyquit and see if something there doesnt click for you as it did for me good luck on your journey to your freedom oh did i mention i was a 2 1/2 pk aday for 35+ yrs smoker and always remember FREEOM IS CALLING ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHOOSE TO NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1........I have been quit for 2 Years, 4 Months, 2 Weeks, 3 Days, 22 hours, 52 minutes and 18 seconds (870 days). I have saved $9,101.45 by not smoking 47,902 cigarettes. I have saved 5 Months, 1 Week, 6 Days, 7 hours and 50 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 8/21/2007 7:58 AM