cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

determined

kitkat17
0 6 14

I am going to quit. I am going to stick this time you will see.  I will not change the date again,

6 Comments
Breakinchains

You can do this!

YoungAtHeart

Are you doing the recommended readings?  Made your list of reasons you are quitting to keep handy?  Gathered crave busting supplies (straws cut up, sugarfree gum and hard candy, toothpicks)?  Made your list of things you can do to distract yourself when a crave hits to keep with you? 

Believe me - I smoked for almost 50 years and there was no one more afraid to quit than me.  I didn't even have this site and its good information yet --- and I did it!  If I can, I KNOW you can!

Just do it!

Nancy

godschild619

You Can Do This!!!!

linda258

If you decide to quit ... you can!   Throw away everything associated with smoking... ashtrays, lighters, matches etc. etc..... no need to keep them if you have really decided to quit.

JonesCarpeDiem

I hope you've read my page. It explains the whole process. there is nothing to fear.

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/jonescarp.aka.dale.Jan_2007-blog/2011/06/26/what-to-expect-...

kitkat17

T he article to what to epect in the first - four months does pinpoint alot. I liked

it. I could relate to what I was reading. Thankyou for the links. I have to read other.