cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

day three

lee-lee2
0 9 26

I am so happy that Ive made it to day 3! I had a tearful stressful moment...but i reminded myself that smoking wouldnt fix or change anything.  I have been pigging out and allowed it for the first 3..but starting 2morow Im going to embrace health as a whole and not replace addicitons ( stuffing my face all day instead of smoking) LOL!!  I am 39 weeks pregnant and began smoking again after a 2 yr quit when i was 5 mos...pretty stupid. I have been trying to wrap my head around quitting again and finally am pleased to say I did it.  not letting down my guard though, just feels good knowing I went 3 days, and didnt suffer to much because of not smoking.  Plus I wont be wasting money on such a nasty gross habit!!!!  Thats awesome. Not to mention my baby wont have to be subjecvted to withdrawls in his first days as a newborn, and my breastmilk will be nicotine free!! im so glad I am over the hump...but i KNOW  its more complicated than that...im just happy to finally be able to say Im a non-smoker again!!!

9 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

just stay the course away from it, its a decision, hold dear to it.

sarah-t

(((lee lee)))   Congrats for starting over and giving your baby an unpolluted environment in which to grow again! 

karen-lane

CONGRATS, JUST KEEP TO IT, STAY STRONG.

mikecity

Congratulations on 3 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Keep with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KatherineF

Congrats on 3 days smoke free!!  WTG!

YoungAtHeart

You can DO this - one hour, one day at a time. There ARE still going to be days that aren't easy - but if you are commtted to this, for yourself and for your baby, they are DOABLE!

We are here to suppport you in any way we can.  Just let us know when you need some help!

Junior7

Three days!  You are off to a great start!  We are here for you so keep us posted on how things are going!

Strudel

You are doing this! Congrats on your quit! 

lee-lee2

thanks!!!