cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

day 11 or 12 depends on how one counts lol

rizza
0 6 7

So, I am sitting here enjoying my evening. I find that I think less about smoking that I thought I would. so here and there I have a huge craving, but I do not allow myself to even enetertain giving in. 

I remember that during the months before deciding to stop smoking, I would smoke a cigarette and hate the fact that I was smoking it. I can't tell you how many cigarettes I threw away, just after taking a few puffs, just because I was so disgusted with the fact that I was addicted to them. 

I would light up and just hate myself for doing it. I would hate myself even more when inhaling and realizing that I didnt even enjoy that one. I would chastise myself, just to light another one eventually. And I would go through the whole thing again.

So when the cravings hit me, that is what I remind myself of, among other things of course.

For me life has not changed, I have changed. I do not smoke. 🙂 

This site has been helpful to me. I like to read the posts, and like to give encouragement when and where I can. 

I will  on a regular bais, try sharing my experience here, and learn from all that everyone else shares, with the hope to give support and find support on this journey that that we are all on. 

Day 11/12 logging off

6 Comments