cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

confession

angel62
0 12 17

i relapse for 2 days. i know i keep quitting and when stress arises i go back. well i am very tired of it. i don't want to fail this time. i flushed all the ciggies in the toilet. please don't judge me support me please. i am ready to quit for good. i know i can do this. i need to protect my quit and i am gonna do just that. put the last ciggie out at 5pm. i feel ashamed but i'm not gonna beat myself up over it. i will conquer this and successfully becom a non smoker.

12 Comments
lois13

nobody should judge you, look how many time i did it over and over, hang in there

angel62

i will thank you lois.

dodge315

Never quit quitting.  I really dig your honesty, some people just erase all of their old blogs and pretend like it never happened.  EllenMT gave good advice on your page-figure out what's causing your slips and find a new way to deal.  Hint-instead of waiting two days to come back and tell "us" what's going on-let us know right when you're having that craving.  Blog it-and I bet within 5 minutes you'll get tons of support.  Good for you for flushing the ciggies-now let's flush the whole habit.

onvacation

You have the right attitude!  Don't beat your self up!  Just quit again!

breathe-free

Best thing I did for myself when I was having a craving last Sunday...was to blog and ask for help!  You might be amazed at the power of the support that comes your way.....it kept me from smoking....don't give up on yourself! 

angel62

i won't give up on myself. all i did was hurt myself with the smoking. i don't wanna end up like my dad did. he died in september due to emphysema. i don't ever want to not breathe on my own like he did or have difficulty doing so. i promised him that i would quit for him but most importantly for myself to live a very long time. i promise this if i have cravings i will blog it for your support. i know i can do this. i am a very strong woman. thanks for your support.

JonesCarpeDiem

I accept your decisions and I promise I won't smoke over it

maggie_8-1-2010

Hey gal - take all that energy and put it into a positive mind set for your forever quit. You CAN do this.

angel62

i will take all my energy and put it in a positive use. i will take one day at a time. i will protect my quit for myself. i have an interview tomorrow and pray i get the job. i am gonna start eating healthy and start exercising i think will help me as well. thanks for all your support.

lynette3

A part of being a strong, mature woman is to take responsibility for ourselves.

Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually....

Honor yourself. Honor your commitment to yourself.

anacondahead

Go out to quitsmokingonline.com to learn why you smoked. That site helped me very much.

angel51859

Maybe the next time before you actually light up you could come here? and tell us before you do? girlfriend!  no judgements here honey! I know how hard it is to protect my quit!