cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

cloaking device off

bjmarks
0 7 13

Still here just resting in the background reading and thinking. I see alot of new people on here that take me back to the place I was 129 days ago and in my minds eye I can feel what I was feeling then. It helps me to maintain this quit by being grateful that I have made it this far and also reminds me that I am one puff away from a pack a day. I still see alot of the oldies that have been such a cornerstone of strenth and encouragement to me....alot of you who never knew I was listening. I tend to watch and listen and learn.....not always sure that I have anything to say that will help or make a difference, there are many here that truely have a gift of putting thoughts and feeling into words that touch and change peoples lives.

All I know is that for 129 days I have put on foot in front of the other...I have held on through the fire and the wind....and then the rain..... I have learn things about myself that I use to repress.....I have grown...I have cried....I have laughed...I have loved.....I have lived!!  BUT I have NOT smoked. N.O.P.E.

Thank You Ex-ers new and old...........You are my rock!!

7 Comments
Bonnie11.3.2009

Beautifully said,  congratulations on 129 days!  Please blog more often, the newcomers need your insight and spirit!

hwc

I think this calls for a toast. 129 days is fantastic. Wanna know the best thing? You are just getting to the good part.

bonfire817

WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations and I agree with Bonnie I love posts like this!

dawn4

Wooooooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!  Congratulations on 129 days smoke free!!!!

keeptrying2

129 days!  Wow that is wonderful!  I hope you are enjoying your smoke free life to the fullest.

Strudel

Congratulations now on 130 days!! I'm with you - NOPE!!

schwack

Congratulations on your now 130 days smoke free!  That's AWESOME!  I'm on the same plan!!  N.O.P.E. and NEF!!!

Day 110 for me and I'm so glad to be on this journey, smoke free!