cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

blast from the past

freedom-38
4 13 324

Oh, hili! i came across the ex-community bookmark in an old web browser i used and thought i'd pop in to say hello. I can't remember how to navigate this site so can't see if any of the old crew is still around here??. Anyway, I just celebrated my 8 year quit on December 28, 2019. all thanks to the fabulous EX community. CORRECTION: I just celebrated my 7 year quit. i thought it was 8 haha! 

13 Comments
YoungAtHeart

I remember YOU!  Good to see you, and better still to know you are still enjoying your best, smoke free life!

freedom-38

ahhh remember you too!! yay! so weird being on this site again. there was so much great support here. nice to see you  glad you're still enjoying your smoke free life too. 

Thomas3.20.2010

Of course, we remember you! Congratulations on a fabulous quit!!!

freedom-38

Thomas!! oh this is so fun!! 

MarilynH

It's so good to see you CONGRATULATIONS on your precious quit journey YAY for 8 splendiferous Smokefree years and counting WTG YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON.

freedom-38

woohoo!! hi!! what a fabulous congratulations. thank you  

SuzyQ411

congratulations star.jpg I am new here on the Ex so we have never met freedom-38‌ but I want to say I'm so happy for your fantastic quit and I appreciate the great example and encouragement you and your quit gives to us newbies!!

freedom-38

Hi SuzyQ nice to meet you  and thanks! congratulations on your quit too!!

sweetplt

Congratulations on 7 years of Freedom...super ... Enjoy...~ Colleen 456 DOF 

Barbscloud

Congratulations on 7 years smoke free.

Barb

Brenda_M

Oh, my goodness, of COURSE I remember you! You were part of my "class." I celebrated 7 years September 3. HOW ARE YOU?

freedom-38

Brenda!! I am so glad to see youuuuu!!! I had clicked on your name in one of my old posts and it said the account was deactivated and my heart sank a bit. but you are still here and that is great!! so happy you said hello  my how time flies. things are good. so glad you are still enjoying a smoke free life. me too!!  i remember now our quits were close together. 

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS on 7 years!

Ellen