cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

between January 22, 2013 and March 11, 2013 0 Years,1 Month, and 17 Days/having a awesome day

luisdeleon619
0 1 7

Last night dreams March ninth 2013 

I had this kind of weird dreams 

I went to aa meeting quit smoking meeting and I met at betty White and I was telling her how I decide to quit smoking she telling I was doing a great job. I said thank you very much. Few hours later she was passing this tokens. Woke up I was asking my girlfriend for my  token that Betty White give me. I still cannot believe I had that dream. 

Today is March 10 2013 1210 p.m. in afternoon woke up with a good mood. Someone was telling me they are 

Glad to hear you are feeling good! Keep up that positive attitude and keep staying strong. March 10 2013 I am looking forward to having a the awesome day I am feeling a little bit better with the cough but couple days I've been feeling that I took a drag for cigarette but I don't have any tobacco product in my house only thing I have is nicotine patches. Been  free from cigarettes from 47 days I since I am bored but I'm still having an awesome day.

All day I've been having a wonderful day I feel like I never smoked at all in my life I have 2 days worth of the nicotine patches. I start my step 3 on Tuesday 14 days. 

10 pm I've been having a great day time to go to bed. 

March 11th 13 

12 midnight still awake but no craving no triggers I noticed I've been not craving at all I like the way I feel. When I finally stopped it was like magic. What I learn from this was making me open my mind about cigarettes I was killing myself slowly and second hand smoke was hurting my family and I was wasting my money.

why is it difficult to stop?

for me it was afraid I thought I was using my cigarettes as crutch. And I was a hard headed person that was blocking that I was hooked to the nicotine. I really relearned my new habits how to control my cravings and my triggers.10:56 am in morning We had a small earthquake 5.1. I notice is different  when I was smoking the nicotine was controlling my life.I did some research about tobacco companies they was talking about the nicotine you cannot be hooked 2 the nicotine they are saying you cannot be hooked 2the nicotine is not a drug so that's why you cannot be hooked to the tobacco and the nicotine .

the tobacco company only things think about the money they make of us they don't think about our health. And yes you can be hooked taking 1 drag of a cigarette you will be hooked to the nicotine . That was my research. 

Today is March 11 2013 

2 p.m. in the afternoon I've been watching TV and movies.

1 Comment