cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

bad news

kloud9
1 9 59

it is with regret that i must let you all know that i have stopped nopein.    i have not reset my clock yet and will do so as soon as i can. right now i am still homeless and gettin an internet connection is difficult but as soon as i get get round to xplainin my situation more fully please will all the rest of you do me a favor and please keep on NOPEin............

your good friend kloud9

ps i still intend to keep on with my desire to QUIT

9 Comments
constanceclum

Hang in there. Come back ASAP. and don't ever give up on yourself. Everyone here wil help you any way we can.

Connie

MePlus3
I agree with Connie we welcome you back as soon as you come back! Don't give up on your quit try and try again!
ShawnP

It's good to see you. I hope everything works out for you.

Brenda_M

I'm very sad to read this. I hope you're already back on the horse!

Giulia

May you find a home.  May you find your quit - again.  Desire without action produces nothing but a daydream.  May quitting again become your passion!  We're passionate for you!

YoungAtHeart

We will leave a light on so you can find your way back.

I hope your home situation is resolved ASAP.  Was sad to hear your news.

Nancy

TerrieQuit

I hope you get a home and find you way back to us very soon!

Don't Quit on your Quit!

Daniela2016

Wish you better days, and may things work out for you, including going back to being an ex-smoker.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Daniela

kloud9

thanx  every one i am more interested in Quitin tobacco than i am in findin a place to stay.

i am currently livin in a tent on land that i am farming and that is as close to havin a home as i will be able to get anytime soon . so things r not that bad.as for the tobacco adiction it is and ongoing battle that i intend to win it's fight or die. unfortunatly nico would gladly  see me dead if that means he wins but i am a FIGHTER and it's goin 2 b a hell ov a battle

congrats to all the nopers keep nopein all

peace