Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

aolski Archived Profile

aolski
0 0 10

Description

49 years old, and have smoked for 30 years. I want to be free.

***  Quit Day and Time:  December 15, 2015, 10 pm PST ***

If you are reading this, please find a way to quit. 

I used another support site to get the support and help I needed for my quit, as I did not "gel" with the people here on this site my first week.  I felt ganged up on and it was not a way for me to begin my quit.  The person or people that "Welcome" people to this site were having a very bad day, but it is not for me to judge - that is their karma to deal with. 

Ultimately, please use whatever tools you can find, whatever web site you like, if you need face to face meetings, find a NA (Nicontine Anonymous) meeting in your area, check with your local hospitals, 1-800-NO-BUTTS, google on the internet...  Whatever it takes to get the help and support you needed to suceed in your quit.  Never give up....  If I had given up, I would still be smoking.

If you cannot do it cold turkey, then go pay a visit to your doctor and get some patches, some gum, lozenges, chantix, or whatever you need to get your quit and to keep your quit.  I know they advocate cold turkey here, but, really, it doesnt matter as long as you quit and stay quit.

I wish you all well!  Good luck and God's speed!

Brief Description

No brief description in profile.

Website

No website in profile.

california

Interests

No interests in profile.

Skills

No skills in profile.