cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

a great feeling......

kback82
0 13 176

sooo i have to share this with all of you cause for a split sec i felt great and had a tear in my eye.... soooo ive been having really bad back problems the past few days... i can barely get out of bed.. so i thought you know i really need health insurance... sooo i got online and started filling out the info.. name..address..phone.. ect.. than i got to the question...DO YOU SMOKE??? I WAS ABOUT TO CLICK YES CAUSE I ALWAYS HAVE FOR THE PAST 15 YRS.... SOOOOOO I THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND IM LIKE.... OH MY GOD.. I GET TO CLICK "NO"... CAUSE I DONT SMOKE... YEAHHH.. I KNOW ITS A LITTLE WEIRD BUT ITS THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MEANS THE MOST.... IM HAPPY TO SAY IM 16 DAYS SMOKE FREE NOW......

13 Comments
nikki77

That is a great and emotional feeling.  Very happy for you!!!!

Kimshine

Wahoooo!! That's awesome!! 

jojo_2-24-11

Great Job! When I got my life insurance I did almost the same thing. It was a most certainly, matter of factly NO. It was a great feeling.

kback82

thanks girls... it was a great feeling...

JonesCarpeDiem

the little changes of thoughts are everything

YoungAtHeart

And, you can add the savings on the insurance to the pile of money you are saving by not buying cigarettes!  Start planning NOW for what you will do with the extra $$$$.  It's a GREAT extra motivation.

Nancy

7/4/12

Carol129

...wow, that must have been an awesome feeling!

froguelady

It is a wonderful feeling.  The first time someone ask me for a light I got to say"I don't smoke" made my day.

You are doing great.  I am so sorry about your back pain, it is hard to get out of bed when you are like that.  I hope you get insurance soon as there should be something to help you.  I have to have epidurals abot every year and a half. Let me know if I can help you.

froguelady
Strudel

Cool! Congrats on 16 days! Get well soon! 

lgaboriault

Congrats Kimmi, so happy for you. Hope you get your insurance soon and can take care of your back. I am pulling for you sweetie!!! Hugs, Louise 🙂

kback82

thanks everyone for all ur kind words... hugs to everyone....

kback82
Hey everyone...i can only get on here on my phone and i cant post anything on my blog..so im going to try it here hoping u all will see it.....IM VERY HAPPY TO SAY IM 39 DAYS SMOKE FREE YA"LL....HAPPY SMOKE FREE DAY