cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

You can dust it off and Try Again

mcbridejem127
2 8 157

I hate to admit but I slipped and I am not proud of it. It took me some time to get back and not let this slip detour me from the progress I’ve made thus far. I was embarrassed and ashamed and that’s when I was like okay read the nicotine patch information. Well I was going to use the other patches I bought that didn’t work. I was literally going to try several at once to overcome the withdrawal and crave, but I ran quickly to the store and bought some more of the kind I have been using. I feel better that I didn’t give into my depression  that has been running wild for along time. I will continue to put in the efforts of what it will take for me to be strong even if I slip. The patch information said get up Move on and then I reached out to the my text buddy through ex and it stated the exact same thing so with this being said here I go again. I felt it’s necessary to be completely open and vulnerable to every inch of my journey in order for me to be successful. It seems to be a growing characteristic I am building in several areas of my life. Just like I recently told my doctor I am not hiding anymore even if that means I need for me to be completely transparent. I won’t give up and sometimes you fall, but you just got dust yourself off and try again. 

8 Comments