cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

You Are Enough

SimplySheri
8 5 208

~~Quiet the voice telling you to do more, and trust that in this moment, who you are, where you are at, and what you are doing is enough.  You will get to where you need to be in your own time.  Until then, breathe.  Breathe and be patient with yourself and your process.  You are doing the best you can to cope and survive amid your struggles, and that's all you can ask of yourself.  It's enough.  You are enough.~~Daniell Koepke

I hear you out there, trying to quit smoking while handling being a single parent or a caregiver to someone or you may be struggling with a diagnosis or another addiction or you may just be shy or tired or lonely.  I hear you.  Even when you don't post or comment or show your presence.

I hope this helps even in the most tiny of ways:

I hope you learn you can indeed to hard things.

I hope you find moments of peace.

I hope you find people to laugh with.

I hope you feel loved.

I hope you love yourself and if you don't, I hope you know you can.

I hope you know there are people here and people out in the world that want the very best for you and see the very best IN you.  

I hope you know you are needed in this world.  Your kindness, your smile, your contributions all make the world a better place to be.

I hope you know that you will quit smoking.  Your time.  Your way.  If you want it, it will happen.   If you don't want it enough, it will still happen if you don't give in.

I hope you know that your light not only helps you see better, but it brings in light for others as well.  

I hope you know that your voice is heard, even when it shakes.

I hope you know how much courage you are showing just by being here, quiet or not.  I admire your spirit and respect you for showing up.

I hope you know that everything you need is right there inside you.  The strength, the compassion, the wisdom are a part of who you are.  Don't give them to others without retaining them for yourself as well.  You deserve them.

Love yourself because you are loveable.  Be kind to yourself because you are deserving of kindness.  And most of all, never ever give up on yourself because you are so needed in this world.

From my heart to yours, 

Sheri

5 Comments