cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

You Are All Invited!

Jennifer-Quit
0 16 2

I am having a moving party beginning around 8 AM on Saturday and everyone is invited!  Lots of food, drinks, and fun to be had by all - lol.  Seriously, I cannot wait to get settled into my brand-new never smoked in apartment!  I am totally amazed at how much "junk" I have accumulated the last 5 years in my old, small, one-bedroom apartment. I didn't realize that had that much storage space. 

Oh well, I looked at my count-up clock and was pleased to see a big 175 days!  We have lots of new folks here with anywhere from a few hours to a month or so - and I just want to say to each of you, that the little bit of discomfort that you feel early on, is so very much worth it.  I can honestly say that I am back to feeling "normal", whatever "normal" is - lol. 

16 Comments
YoungAtHeart

175 days is AWESOME!  Good for you!

Nancy

Storm.3.1.14

Sure, I'll come to Arkansas and help you move, Jennifer. And then, someone will have to use a crowbar to pry me out of The Ozarks!

Storm.3.1.14

CONGRATS ON 175!!!!

JonesCarpeDiem

move on, move in, enjoy it

congratulations

kalibrain

That's great, Jennifer. Congrats.

linda258

You are SO lucky.... moving into a smoke free place!  Congrats!

freeneasy

Congrats on your new apt. and 175 smoke free days!

Deena-A-Yenni

Wonderful and congrats on a big 175.  Whoop whoop!!

sparky26

​ well congratulations on 175 days and on your new place !

MarilynH

Congrats on both counts especially 175 wonderful smoke free days. 

lois2

congrats on 175 days enjoy that new apt.

Brenda_M

Congratulations, my dear friend! I sent you another letter. I hope it reaches you soon!

annb
Congratulations! (I need to move and just leave it all here and start over... Minimalist no clutter, less is more!) Happy for you getting a new fresh clean unsmoked place!!!!
Junior7

Congrats on 175 days!

ShawnP

congrats on 175 and your new place!!! what kind of food are we having? 😉 I am hungry now, actually starving. hehe I might show up at your door early LOL

constanceclum

Happy for you and jealous at the same time. Jealous in a good way because it inspires me to use the $150.00 I am saving from not smoking to move to a better place.

About the Author
I am a 65 year old single woman. I quit smoking at 55 and my only regret is that I did not quit sooner. Freedom from cigarettes is truly a wonderful feeling!